537 S. Green St.
Henderson, KY 42420
|Business Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
Phone: (270) 830-8400
Fax: (270) 830-8262
- You purchase the amount of stuffed eggs you’d like from the amounts below. (eggs will have a variety of candy, chocolate, toys and/or prize tickets)
- WE hide them in your FRONT yard or if you live in an apartment they will be hung on your door, the night before Easter, along with a note from the Easter Bunny!
- Easter morning, you sit back and watch the hunt!
- 25 eggs: $25.00
- 50 eggs: $40.00
- 75 Eggs: $50.00
What you need to know!
- There is a limited number of yards, so book yours now!
Deadline to order by is Friday, March 31, 2023.
- If it rains, you will receive your eggs in a bag on your porch with a note from the Easter Bunny!
- If you don’t want an egg hunt, you can still support the CAC and HCHS Baseball Team by sponsoring an egg hunt for families in need.
To book your spot
- To pay online go to cacgrd.org and click on fundraisers. Select the amount of eggs to purchase and enter your information. Please include your phone number and the address the eggs are to be delivered to. If you are purchasing eggs to donate please write DONATE in the notes. You will receive a confirmation email to the one you listed once payment has been received.
- Cash payments can be made at the CACGRD located at 537 S. Green St. MUST HAVE EXACT CHANGE. We are open M-F from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
*Any questions please call 270-830-8400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Support Group
If you have any questions, please contact Kelsey Townsend at the
Children’s Advocacy Center
General Info: email@example.com
|Our Mission:||To promote the prevention of child abuse and family violence in all its forms, and to promote interagency collaboration to improve community services for child abuse victims and their families.|
|Membership:||Membership is open to all concerned persons.|
Child Victims’ Trust Fund
Child sexual abuse medical examinations are made available, in part by a grant from the Child Sexual Abuse & Exploitation Prevention Board and the Child Victims’ Trust Fund.
The Children’s Advocacy Center of Green River District is an Associate Member of The National Children’s Alliance in Washington, DC.
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Kentucky
The Children’s Advocacy Center of Green River District is one of 15 designated centers in the state of Kentucky and is a full member of the Children’s Advocacy Centers of Kentucky.
The Children’s Advocacy Center is a nonprofit organization
that relies on federal and state funding sources, and the
support of its community and local business.