537 S. Green St.
Henderson, KY 42420
|Business Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
Phone: (270) 830-8400
Fax: (270) 830-8262
Part-time Victim Advocate Position
30 hours a week, Monday through Friday with some weekend events (as needed).
Qualifications: Minimum of Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university and two years experience in human services or criminal justice field. Public speaking ability needed for education programs. Knowledge of sexual victimization dynamics. Must provide own transportation throughout district. Criminal record check clear of sexual offenses or crimes against minors.
- Respond to crisis situations to provide support, advocacy and referral to victims.
- Provide service coordination and referral assistance to appropriate agencies of social services, law enforcement, other victim advocates, prosecution, medical treatment and counseling.
- Provide assistance with accessing emergency funds and any Victim Compensation that victims may be eligible for.
- Participate as a liaison between the child with their families and law enforcement/social services.
- Develops and implements community awareness programs and in-service trainings.
- Disseminates information to community groups, referral agencies, and clients regarding the program and its focus.
- Organize community resources to assist with building of services.
- Collaborates with other agencies and professional groups to act as an education resource for the community.
- Works with and supports CAC involvement with Multidisciplinary Teams in the district.
- Completes all record keeping and compiles statistical information.
- Documents all client contacts maintains files in the database.
- Assists with data entry, information collection, filing and scheduling.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Applications will be accepted through December 8th 2021
Email resumes to the Executive Director@ email@example.com
Simply Home Soaps is a small family-owned company that makes Handmade Batch Soap. If you shop online at www.simplyhomesoaps.com and use the coupon code CACGB they will donate 20% of your purchase to us at the Children’s Advocacy Center of Green River District.
Your purchase will not only help us but you will be supporting a small family-owned business.
Get a Save Our Children decal for a $5.00 donation.
Click Here for details.
General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Our Mission:||To promote the prevention of child abuse and family violence in all its forms, and to promote interagency collaboration to improve community services for child abuse victims and their families.|
|Membership:||Membership is open to all concerned persons.|
Child Victims’ Trust Fund
Child sexual abuse medical examinations are made available, in part by a grant from the Child Sexual Abuse & Exploitation Prevention Board and the Child Victims’ Trust Fund.
The Children’s Advocacy Center of Green River District is an Associate Member of The National Children’s Alliance in Washington, DC.
The Children’s Advocacy Center of Green River District is one of 15 designated centers in the state of Kentucky and is a full member of the Children’s Advocacy Centers of Kentucky.
The Children’s Advocacy Center is a nonprofit organization
that relies on federal and state funding sources, and the
support of its community and local business.